St Agnes PU College conducts ‘Eco-Week’
Mangaluru: ‘Eco-week’ is an extraordinary opportunity for students to learn about and understand our environment. St Agnes PU College celebrated ‘Eco-Week to create awareness among the students about the importance of trees and forests in our lives. In view of this, the Department of Biology organised the following activities:
- Display of Rangoli of millets to commemorate ‘International Year of Millets 2023’
- Exhibition of saplings to promote awareness about plantations.
- Exhibition of useful plastic products prepared from plastic waste in order to promote protection of the environment from plastic pollution.
- Display of posters related to environmental issues.
- Eco-awareness activity in the form of a skit by the students.
Thus, Eco Week provided an opportunity to protect the environment and inspire the students to unite and save our planet.